Mansfield Rule Registration Details
Registration Details for Mansfield Rule
Registration for Mansfield Rule opens in Spring 2021 for large law firms, midsize law firms, and legal departments in the U.S and Canada. Also opening in April 2021 is registration for the inaugural Mansfield Rule UK. More details follow.
Mansfield Rule 5.0 (Designed for large law firms in the U.S. and Canada with more than 100 lawyers)
- Registration opened March 30, 2021 and closed June 4, 2021; the Mansfield 5.0 certification process officially launched July 15, 2021.
- To attend an Info Session to learn more, please contact Natalia Marulanda; sessions are offered Wednesdays at 11am PT/2pm ET.
- For details on the current participating firms and the progress they have made boosting diversity in leadership as a result of MR, click here.
Mansfield Rule UK (New this year! Designed for law firms in the UK with more than 75 lawyers)
- Registration opened April 12, 2021 and closed June 18, 2021; the inaugural UK certification process officially launched July 15, 2021 and runs through July 14, 2022.
- To learn more about the Mansfield Rule UK, please contact Natalia Marulanda.
Mansfield Rule for Midsize Firms (Designed for small to midsize law firms in the U.S. and Canada with 25 to 150 lawyers)
- Registration opened April 26, 2021 and closed August 6, 2021; the 2021-2023 Midsize certification process officially launches September 15, 2021 and runs through March 14, 2023 (18 months).
- The next Midsize Mansfield Rule launch is currently planned for March 2022.
- To learn more about the Midsize Mansfield Rule, please contact Kate Johnston Ryan. (Info Sessions will be available in the fall of 2021.)
- For details on the current participating firms, click here.
Mansfield Rule: Legal Department Edition
- Registration opened April 6, 2021 and closes August 13, 2021; the MRLD 3.0 certification process officially launches September 1, 2021 and runs through August 31, 2023 (24 months).
- Those who attended an Info Session or had an individual call with Diversity Lab will receive an email notification with more details and a link to register. (The MRLD 3.0 Certification & Parameters Form, which provide guidance on implementation, will be included.)
- Participating legal departments will have access to orientation sessions, knowledge sharing calls, the MRLD 3.0 Manual, and the MRLD Resource Library upon registration.
- To attend an Info Session, typically held on Wednesdays at 9am PT/12pm ET, please sign-up here.
- For any questions related to MRLD, please contact Kavita Ramakrishnan.
- For details on the current requirements and participating legal departments, click here.
Diversity Lab is the owner of the service mark rights for MANSFIELD RULE and MANSFIELD RULE CERTIFIED, and Diversity Lab is the sole entity that can use and authorize other parties to use these service marks in connection with diversity programs. These terms should not be used unless a law firm or other entity is registered and participating in the Mansfield Rule certification process administered by Diversity Lab.
Go To Top